Listen to the SoundNotes Podcast on the go!
Find and subscribe to SoundNotes on:
LeadingAgile Senior Consultant Derek Stanley joins Dave Prior to discuss GQM (Goal Question Metrics). During the interview Derek and Dave explore what GQM is by talking through real-world examples that showcase why people use them, and how they can provide clarity on performance towards desired business outcomes.
Whether you are focused on the team level, the program level, or the organization as a whole; GQM can help you clarify what you are trying to achieve, the questions that need to be answered to know if you’ve achieved it, and what metrics allow you to measure your success.
Contacting Derek Stanley
If you’d like to contact Luther you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/derek-stanley/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/derekstanley1/
- Email: Derek.email@example.com
Contacting Dave Prior
If you’d like to contact Dave you can reach him at:
- LeadingAgile: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question you’d like to submit for an upcoming podcast, please send them to Dave.